– Have been teaching piano full-time, since year 2007.
– Prepared students for graded ABRSM classical piano, ANZCA Modern Pianoforte, Trinity College London practical examinations and festivals.
– Teach Baby Music Program (age 2-3 years old).
– Assisted a conductor to prepare primary schools’ string ensembles for SYF since 2018.
– Taught primary schools’ violin introductory and enrichment classes.
– One of my student scored a high distinction in ABRSM grade 8 piano exam in year 2016.
– Another one of my student scored a high distinction in ABRSM grade 7 exam in year 2015.
– Two of my students achieved perfect scores for their ABRSM theory exams (grade 2 and 5) in year (approx.) 2009.
– Prepared a student partially for Cristofori Junior piano competition. She was a finalist twice.
– One of my students received a Top Student Award in year 2009 from Cristofori Music School, Singapore.